Monday, February 15, 2010

Each Life That Touches Ours for Good

During our married life, Jeff and I have lived many places and met many great people in each of those places that we have lived. And as we continue to experience life there are many who have touched our lives for good. They have made me want to be better by their actions, words and deeds. It is always with heavy hearts that we move away from these friends, however we are always quick to remember the examples they have set and we do our best to emulate those great people.

Today we attended the funeral of one of those great examples, Phil. Both Jeff and I are better people for having know him as well as his wife and daughter. Thank you Phil, Heidi and Eden for being a part of our lives. We will miss you.

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Sorry to hear about your friend...I'll send prayers to his family and to yours :)

Doreen Griffeth said...

Let's all live life to its fullest everyday! I loved watching Phil and Heidi at church and the quick moments they treasured with each other! It is a reminder to us all! They knew what was important!
Love,
MOM G

Danell said...

I have been singing that Hymn (Each life that touches ours for good) in my mind sence I heard of Phils passing.
They are one of the families that have greatly influenced my life.
AS does yours.