Monday, February 22, 2010

5 Months...and the winner is???










Hard to believe, but Adison turned 5 months today. It is going way too fast. As the 4th child her looks are always compared to those of her older siblings. I've had people tell me that they think she looks like all of my kiddos. So as a reference point I have provided pictures of all 4 of my kiddos at 5 months. Who do you think she looks like?
Adison at 5 months is a lot of fun. She is always looking around and paying attention to what is going on around her. She loves to be held and I probably indulge her a little because I can. She just started solids last week and is still getting used to them. She hasn't not liked anything yet. She is still a great sleeper and a great baby! We love our baby girl!

7 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

What a cutie...I still TOTALLY think she looks like Bayley! (With slightly darker hair though.)

corrie said...

Nose up - totally Kendal.
Nose down - completely Bayley.
I saw some Trey in there today at lunch, but I don't see him very much in the picture.

It is fun to see all your kids at 5 months!

highdeekay said...

what a cute girl. Before I read the post I thought, "wow, I've never realized how much she looks like Trey!" But then I realized that last picture IS Trey. I think she is a cross between the two girls. What a good baby. Yay for good babies.

Doreen Griffeth said...

I LOVE them all! So cute! Where did the time go?
Love,
MOM

Nancy Scott said...

These four little cuties can't help but to be cute just look at their parents. What a cute smile just like the other three with their big smiles and you can just see the Love coming through those eyes of theirs. WOW! five months old already. Thanks for sharing!!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Smiling? Bayley. When she's not . . I see a hint of Kendal in her.

Melinda said...

I think she looks like Trey- mostly due to the eyes. Cute babies!