Monday, January 26, 2009

What is it about Winter?




As I am sitting down to write my weekly blog update, I have been going through the last week in my head,I have looked through my pictures and despite being busy and definitely doing stuff, I can't say that I have lots to show for it. In the summer, even in the slower weeks, I still have lots of pictures and it seems like we do a lot more. I definitely enjoy the warmer weather much more than the cooler weather...good thing I live where I live. It definitely has something to do with winter! Here is what we DID do this last week.
The girls have started back to dance. They both still very much enjoy taking dance and are looking forward to another semester. Bayley also has started swimming once a week. It is just enough to keep her excited, but not burnt out about swimming. And starting next month all three kids will be playing in a local church basketball league. Kendal is especially excited and hopefully the other two have a good experience. It should be fun to watch!
The kids and I spent the weekend in Georgia helping my parents paint. Jeff stayed home and spent the weekend participating in church activities. We all met back up Sunday just in time to get ready for another week...a lot more of the same!

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Bayley is looking so OLD! I can't believe it . . .

Natalie-John+2 said...

So glad for the good news on your end! I know what you mean about slowing on the picture taking. I guess sitting inside doesn't make for good pictures time and time again! :) Snow coming our way?? Maybe some picture taking moments.