Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday Cards

Christmas is just around the corner and in order to try to make my December a bit less chaotic, I have begun thinking about what type of Christmas Card I am going to send this year. I love getting other people's cards with recent pictures of their family! It is always fun to see how their families have grown over the year. I don't know about you, but I am always looking for a simple solution to getting my Christmas cards done. The last couple of years I have used Shutterfly to order my cards. I can personalize the picture and greeting and be done in no time flat. Here is where I will be looking this year for my cards:
Christmas Cards

Holiday Cards

My in-laws love the picture calendars. Here is one of my favorite sites to be able to customize great photo calendars.
Photo Calendars

2 comments:

corrie said...

I'm thinking about one of those picture cards this year too. I like personal notes, but maybe I can write on the backs?
talk to you tomorrow?!

highdeekay said...

Did you just blog an infomercial? :)

Wish I was talking to you tomorrow. :(