Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reminder

This is a quick post to remind myself the things I want to write about next week....I have been in a bit of a blogging slump. Anyway we are leaving tomorrow morning for a quick vacation to Destin, Fl and I have lots to do besides blog. So when I get back I will update you on the following:
-Kendal's Birthday Party
-Trip to Georgia for Baby Spence's party
-Easter Celebration
-Spring Break
-Jeff Fishing
-Trey Potty Training....he is potty-trained!!!!
-Upcoming Life Events
-Of course, our trip to Destin

Maybe by setting an outline for myself, I will fulfill my desire to record the events of our lives in a timely manner...something that hasn't been happening much in the last couple of months...definitely a blogging funk! However, I WILL BE BACK!

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Cant wait! Have fun in Destin...my great Gma used to live there and I have visited a couple of times. Great Place!

Baxter's said...

Only you would do this. You haven't changed on bit.

Doreen Griffeth said...

I am ready for the updates! Have fun in Destin! I bet your kids are already up at 6:00 this morning!
Love,
MOM G

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Hope you guys had a WONDERFUL trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.

To answer your question...No, I didn't really get a new photo editing software. I always just use Picassa (and I'm rarely patient enough to edit my pictures...It's hard enough for me to find enough time to even post them on my blog!). But, Picassa DID recently have an update (to Picassa 3) which allows me to add text to photos. This is something I've been wanting to do for AGES! I have Photoshop for that very reason, but don't have a CLUE how to use it! ;-) Which program do you use?