Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF



I think most if not all of us like Fridays, but some Fridays are more coveted than others. This week I have definitely been looking forward to today. It's just been one of those weeks. It started out Monday with Kendal puking all day (fortunately a 24 hour bug), then to top of my Monday I saved her puke-stuff for the last load of laundry and guess what??? The washer quit! Nothing like thrown up clothes sitting around for a couple of days. We have decided to get a new washer/dryer pair rather than put more money into repairing our 8 year old pair. I am excited about new ones, but I won't officially be excited until next Tuesday when they come! Fortunately I have good friends who have offered their appliances while I wait for my new ones to arrive.



Other than Monday, I guess the week really hasn't been all that bad except that Jeff has been in New York all week. We have missed him and are VERY excited that he is coming home today! TGIF!!!

4 comments:

highdeekay said...

That picture of Trey is priceless! I love it. He is all boy! (even if he likes pink and Barbi)

Doreen Griffeth said...

The sun will shine again!!! Sorry I haven't been much support this week! Dad gives me the updates! Glad everyone is better and that Jeff is coming home!
Love,
MOM G
You can always wash at the house!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Hallelujah to husbands coming home today. :)

Baxter's said...

I hate the throw ups...ug