Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Camera!

So after lots of research and two weeks without a camera I finally made the plunge and bought a new digital camera. I knew that I wanted a Canon this go around because after must research they seem to have the best picture quality in compact digital cameras. I also wanted one that was compact enough to fit into my pants pocket. And as always, a good deal had to be part of the equation. After the first couple of days of taking pictures I have to say that I am very pleased with my Canon SD750 ELPH. Hopefully it is as good as all of the reviews I read have read, because like just about everyone else, pictures are very important to me and to my family. I have to say that digital cameras have to be one of the best inventions around. I love being able to snap away without worrying about film or developing. Here is our week in pictures:

Kendal is ready to go to Charlotte's Birthday Party

Testing out the New Camera on Trey

Trey found the disposal tool under the sink and is trying to take apart his cribKendal trying to keep Trey from picking his nose (he does it intentionally when I am taking pictures now) What a boy!Kendal with party hair...ready to go to the library for the St. Patrick's Day partyKendal showing off the fish she caught...it took her all of 10 seconds! Trey was especially excited about the fish!Bayley is worried that Jeff is going to kill the little fish by touching it's gills...we do practice catch and release!Daddy teaching Kendal how to cast...the kids love going out back to fish.

Trey helping Grandma move chairs at Leigh's baby showerKendal holding baby Olivia...she was so excited to see her "big" baby cousin visiting from San AntonioThe girls with OliviaOlivia is such a happy baby...it was so much fun to see her!

Sunday pictures are always so much fun!Trey hasn't quite caught on to the "silly" picture...however I sure do have a bunch of silly ones of him when I am trying for cute!

I know it was a ton of pictures this week...but I had to make up after posting zero last week!

7 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Cute! I love your new background and of course the kids are adorable as always. Congrats on the new camera.

Baxter's said...

Tell Bayley it couldn't been worse. She could've been with older brothers who knocked the fish over the head, and then fried it up and ate it. I cried for two days.

Doreen Griffeth said...

Love the updates! What fun! I love the camera, too!
Thanks for your help and for sharing!
Love,
MOM

Lori said...

Congrats on the Camera! Doesn't it make lifef easier!
Your children are so cute! That little Kendal is your twin. I feel like I'm looking at you!
That picture of Bayley makes me laugh so hard. Hailey isn't so sensitive. In fact, just this morning she said, "Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a hunter." I don't know where that one came from. Aren't they funny!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Cute pictures, as always! Wes & I were just looking at them and we both commented that Bayley is looking so old!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca