Wednesday, April 21, 2010

10 Years...Seems Like Just Yesterday



As of April 22, 2010, Jeff and I have been married for 10 years! So hard to believe. We were reflecting last night on what 10 years has gotten us:




  • 4 Beautiful Children - Bayley, Kendal, Trey and Adison. They are all so much fun!



  • 8 moves to 4 different states.


  • A new career. When we married 10 years ago we both were planning on Jeff retiring from the military. The Lord led us down a different path and now we are enjoying our current employment with Pfizer.


  • Numerous church calling which have helped us grown and learn.


  • Experience!

  • Good times and great memories!


  • A better life than I ever even imagined!!


Happy Anniversary Jeff! I sure do love ya! We are planning on taking a short trip once I can ensure that my sweet Adison can go a couple days without her food source (me).

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Happy 10 years!

Caroline said...

congratulations! i can't believe it's been ten years either. I remember when you were a smitten kitten, engaged and living far away from each other. let's face it. he's all you ever talked about in the smith fieldhouse locker room :) hehe. those kids are beautiful for sure!

Doreen Griffeth said...

Happy Anniversary! Lots of great memories! It just gets better!!!
Enjoy!
Love,
MOM

Vanessa said...

Congrats!! You have so much to be grateful for. I hope you have another 10 great years together and more!!

Baxter's said...

Congrats! Awesome.