Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School 2009


Monday the girls started back to school. Both were VERY excited. Kendal especially was READY to see what school was all about. Both wanted to ride the school bus on the first day of school, so I put them on the bus and then I met them there so I could take a picture of them in their classrooms. Kendal took one good picture and then she was ready for Trey and I to leave. So far she is doing well. The only issue seems to be her need to TALK a lot. The first two days her teacher noted her excessive talking during class. I guess it is a pretty common theme amoung the kindergarteners because after talking to her teacher she wasn't very concerned, she just didn't want it to get out of control. I didn't get a picture of Bayley in her classroom because by the time I made it up to the 3rd grade classroom all of the kids were already seated and working on their first assignment. Over half way through the first week and both girls still seem excited about school...we can only hope that that excitement last 176 more days!

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Too bad everyday cant be like the first day of school...Ian has been in school since the 4th and I think he is already sick of it. LOL! I love their outfits...so much fun.

Doreen Griffeth said...

Way to go, girls! I love that they LOVE school! They are both so smart!
Enjoy!
Love,
Mom G